Wednesday, April 7, 2010

puddles & pressing

Crazy Missouri weather. 80 degrees one moment, thunder/lightning/rain/hail the next. Throw crazy strong winds into the mix, and you have yourself a genuine Missouri day. ;o) We purchased a new iron yesterday, not out of need, but because it was SUCH a great deal, so here is the promised review. We bought the Shark Intelligent Electric Iron, model GI490. It boasts many features, including Burst of Steam, Atomizer Spray Button, Variable Steam Control, Electronic Temperature Control, Anti-Drip Function, LED Display Panel, Water Filling Inlet, Built-in Anti-Calcium Filter, Stainless Steel Soleplate, and a Pivot Cord. I will tell you this: This is a fantastic iron. I am not exactly your regular Martha Stew when it comes to ironing, but this morning even I got it right. This iron is VERY easy to use, and the functions/knobs/bells & whistles are all very self-explanatory. I felt as though I finished my pressing in no time flat! This may or may not be because I was enamored with using such a shiny new 'toy', but nonetheless the result was the same. I would HIGHLY recommend this iron for anyone and everyone. The price, as I mentioned last night, is fanTASTic, it's pretty, and incredibly functional. This may be one of our best purchases in quite some time. Check it out. I absolutely love the iron we already had, which is a smaller, more compact version by Rowenta. We're just suckers for a good deal. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia